Highlighted Jobs at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
Thank you for you interest in a career at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center. We are currently seeking candidates for numerous positions, including the following highlighted jobs below:
- Supports the continuum of care model through coordination of care and service of selected patient populations. Promotes effective utilization, monitoring of health care resources, and assuming a leadership role within an interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Provides support for front and back office duties, including greeting patients and assisting with maintaining patient flow. Takes vital signs, prepares treatment rooms, and assists physicians and/or nursing staff with patient exams.
RN, OR/ICU/L&D and ER
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for a groups of patients, providing care through the continued utilization of the nursing process in collaboration with other health care team members.
ED Transitions Coordinator
- The Emergency Department Transitions Coordinator works with the multidisciplinary team to identify patients that would benefit from available community resources, have frequent Emergency Department visits; are current readmissions; or have an increased risk for readmission or revisit. The Coordinator will assess and coordinate the services necessary to provide a safe and efficient discharge from the ED. They will work with the patient, family, and health care providers.
Clinical Practice Specialist
- RN with strong med/surg skills to develop and maintain competence among clinical nursing associates and provide consultation directed at expanding and enhancing clinical nursing practice. Will function as clinician, educator, consultant, researcher, role model, and change agent to positively influence quality of patient care.
Coordinator, Cardiac Rehab
- This position is responsible for the development and implementation of programs and services for the Cardiac Rehab Program. This includes program development, supervision of staff, monitoring daily operations, and performing clinical functions. Develops and implements programs and services for Cardiac Rehab. Assists the Manager in the planning, organizing and administration of designated area of responsibility. Performs basic, routine and specialized tasks for patients' success in Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab Programs.