MedStar Montgomery Medical Center has been a cornerstone of its community, with a long and rich history dedicated to serving the citizens of Montgomery and surrounding counties. We are awarded the Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center MedStar Montgomery has earned some of the nation's most prestigious quality awards and recognitions including the Delmarva Foundation Award for Quality Excellence, the Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award and the Partner for Change Award.
Learn about MedStar Montgomery and why we are a great place to work.
If you are a physician looking to refer a patient to a MedStar Montgomery Medical Center doctor, you can obtain contact information for our medical staff by contacting our referral service or searching the physician directory.
- Learn more about the Health Sciences Library and medical staff services at MedStar Montgomery.
- Access Continuing Medical Education (CME) opportunities.
- View residency and fellowship programs.
- Search our entire physician directory and learn how to refer your patient to our practice.
- Find each of our hospital’s credentialing procedures, download their applications and pertinent forms and find out who to contact for more information.
Nurses make a difference in people's lives every day. At MedStar Montgomery, our patient-first philosophy combines care, compassion and clinical excellence with an emphasis on customer service. Start your search for a nursing career at MedStar Montgomery.
Broaden your professional skills through our vast number of residency programs. Learn more about the opportunities available and the requirements for applying to each program.
MedStar Health Research Institute provides scientific, administrative and regulatory support for research programs throughout MedStar Health. These programs complement the key clinical service