In order to continue our commitment to providing outstanding patient care, the health care team at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center invites you to share your important perspectives.
The Patient/Family Advisory Council brings past patients and their families and loved ones together with clinical and administrative staff at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center to:
- Share information, ideas, and concerns.
- Participate in program development, implementation and evaluation.
- Assist in establishing priorities related to patient and family needs.
- Function as a representative of our patients and their families.
- Serve as a liaison between MedStar Montgomery and our community.
The goal is to enhance the hospital's ability to deliver the highest standard of comprehensive, quality, safe health care based on the insight and recommendations of those we have cared for in the past.
In order to improve the MedStar Montgomery patient and family experience, it is important for members to be able to:
- Dedicate two hours per month for one year.
- Participate in decision-making and be committed to the idea of positive change.
- Respect and value differing experiences and perspectives.
If you are interested or would like more information, click here to apply or contact a council representative at 301-774-8774.
MedStar Montgomery Medical Center complies with the provision of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and provides care and services to all patients and clients without regard to race, color, national origin, physical or mental handicap.
Patient/Family Advisory Council Application
We require that Council members commit to a minimum six month term. The council will meet one time a month for a two-hour period. If you are interested, please complete our secure online form.