Highlighted Jobs at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
Thank you for you interest in a career at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center. We are currently seeking candidates for numerous positions, including the following highlighted jobs below:
RN, OR/ICU/L&D and ER
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for a groups of patients, providing care through the continued utilization of the nursing process in collaboration with other health care team members.
Clinical Practice Specialist
- RN with strong med/surg skills to develop and maintain competence among clinical nursing associates and provide consultation directed at expanding and enhancing clinical nursing practice. Will function as clinician, educator, consultant, researcher, role model, and change agent to positively influence quality of patient care.
Cook, Nutrition Services
- Previous experience with "cook to order" in a comparable environment is preferred. Certification in Sanitation/ Food Handling preferred. Experience with special diets is desired. Adheres to sanitation standards.
- Provides executive level support to the Administration Office through scheduling and coordinating meetings, developing and preparing correspondence, reports, and presentations, and responding to inquiries and requests. This position will also perform special projects, to include event planning, research, data gathering and analysis.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Compiles data, reporting and financial analysis for budget and reimbursement. Prepares monthly statistical reports with variance explanations, which includes monthly cost, revenue, volumes and charges; assists with management reporting for all departmental and hospital budgets, and maintains data using electronic budget system software.
Maternal Fetal Medicine Ultrasound Tech
- Obtains ultrasound images of the pregnant patient as part of the detailed fetal anatomic survey, first trimester and nuchal translucency screening, biophysical profile, and other Obstetric and Gynecologic imaging modalities according to physicians' specifications. The unit follows AIUM guidelines for screening and unit maintenance.
- Prepares room for patient, cleans and processes all equipment for sterilization, restocks and requests supplies as needed, complies with hospital and department guidelines and standards regarding safety and infection control. Also prepares patients for tests, administers sleep apnea tests, and identifies various stages of sleep.
Case Manager, Inpatient
- Responsible for case management of patients and their families, coordinating and monitoring the quality of care and treatment planning process for the duration of their hospital stay.