When offered a position at MedStar Montgomery, you will have a scheduled appointment with Occupational Health for your pre-employment health screening. Please be sure to bring picture identification. The screening includes:
- History and physical exam, vital signs, vision, and respiratory mask fitting if necessary.
- TB testing MedStar Montgomery requires a T-spot test for TB status unless you have had a prior positive test for TB.
- - If you have ever had a positive test for TB please bring any results from a TST and/or chest x-ray done within the last year
- Urine Drug Screen
- Lab work checking for immunity to measles, mumps, rubella, varicella and Hepatitis B. Please bring copies if you have them available.
- Seasonal influenza vaccination, required by MedStar Health. This is administered during the physical unless documentation of receiving current vaccination is received. Exemptions to this policy are for medical or religious reasons may be granted with appropriate annual documentation from a physician.
Please bring any copies of your immunization records that you may have, including titers, any results from TST done within the last year, and/or a chest x-ray.