Thank you for your sponsorship, community donation and/or community event request. The following guidelines and criterion are to be used in the decision-making process. If your request has been approved, you will be contacted by the Community Outreach Coordinator.
Request from Internal and External Parties:
- Must be from/for a not-for-profit organization
- Request must be received no less than 60 days prior to the deadline for funding commitment
- MedStar Montgomery’s logo must appear on printed materials, advertisements, etc. where appropriate
The request must satisfy 2 of the requirements below or be denied.
- Mission critical and AOP supportive
- Supports local healthcare initiatives
- Supports economic development within our service area
- Provides goodwill
The following requests may not be considered for support:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns, candidates, parties or partisan activities
- Programs outside our service area
- Annual fund support
- Scholarships, fellowships or internships