Peritoneal surface malignancies are cancers that grow or spread along the peritoneal surfaces, the tissues inside the abdomen. In the past, someone diagnosed with these challenging cancers had a very poor prognosis, but many of our patients now live full, active lives after treatment. Often, the disease is even curable.
We welcome the chance to help you with an initial diagnosis or offer a second opinion.
Peritoneal Surface Malignancy Care
Our program features:
Our team includes experienced surgical oncologists, medical oncologists, and support staff, all ready to deliver excellent, advanced care.
Careful and Comprehensive Evaluation
Before recommending a treatment, our team completes a thorough evaluation to ensure an accurate diagnosis and identification of the best approach. We spend time with you and your family to explain the findings and the options, making sure all your questions are answered and concerns addressed.
Make an Appointment
For more information or to schedule an appointment with a cancer care specialist, call 855-546-1944.
Meet Our Cancer Care Specialists
- Asma Dilawari, MD - Hematology, Medical Oncology
- Luther Ampey III, MD - Radiation Oncology
- John Marshall, MD - Medical Oncology
- Catherine Broome, MD - Hematology, Medical Oncology
- Michael Pishvaian, MD - Medical Oncology
- Nancy Dawson, MD - Hematology, Medical Oncology
- Stephen Liu, MD - Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology