Our breast care experts at MedStar Montgomery provide comprehensive breast care for both women and men and treat a wide range of breast conditions, including breast cancer and benign breast disease.
Fortunately, most people who pass through our doors receive a clean bill of health. But for those who need extra care, our doctors are the gateway to specialized treatment.
Our breast health services include:
- Disease prevention: breast self-exam training, risk assessment, genetic testing
- Routine evaluation: annual well woman exams
- Breast imaging: screening, diagnostic and digital mammography, with breast radiologists to interpret the images
- Diagnostic evaluation: needle localization, open surgical biopsy, frozen section pathology, stereotactic biopsy, sentinel node biopsy
- Comprehensive treatment: treatment for benign breast disease and breast pain, fine needle aspiration, lumpectomy, partial or total mastectomy, reconstructive surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy
Our combination of dedicated specialists, state-of-the-art technology, and compassionate staff assures that you will receive the best care available in an atmosphere that puts you at ease.
Make an Appointment
For more information or to speak with a women's health specialist, call us at 855-546-1989.