Our breast care experts at MedStar Montgomery provide comprehensive breast care for both women and men and treat a wide range of breast conditions, including breast cancer and benign breast disease.
For more information or to speak with a women's health specialist, call us:
Women's Health Specialists
Our top-notch team of professionals understand the special needs of women at every stage of life and are experienced in managing all aspects of a woman’s care. Meet our team of experts.
Fortunately, most people who pass through our doors receive a clean bill of health. But for those who need extra care, our doctors are the gateway to specialized treatment.
Our breast health services include:
- Disease prevention: breast self-exam training, risk assessment, genetic testing
- Routine evaluation: annual well woman exams
- Breast imaging: screening, diagnostic and digital mammography, with breast radiologists to interpret the images
- Diagnostic evaluation: needle localization, open surgical biopsy, frozen section pathology, stereotactic biopsy, sentinel node biopsy
- Comprehensive treatment: treatment for benign breast disease and breast pain, fine needle aspiration, lumpectomy, partial or total mastectomy, reconstructive surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy
Our combination of dedicated specialists, state-of-the-art technology, and compassionate staff assures that you will receive the best care available in an atmosphere that puts you at ease.
Meet Our Team
Diana Sunday, MD, specializes in obstetrics and gynecology, providing services to meet the needs of women of all ages, from prenatal and routine gynecologic care to surgical and nonsurgical treatments for a wide range of conditions.
Upcoming Classes & Events
We offer classes for women of all ages, mothers and mothers-to-be. Throughout the year, we also offer a "Meet the Docs" series to learn more about our individual specialists and our practice locations. View our class schedule.