Get the best care available from board-certified surgeons exclusively trained on the breast. You’ll have access to a state-of-the-art suite and team of specialists, nurses and a breast health navigator by your side every step of the way.
Conditions we treat
- Newly diagnosed breast cancer
- Genetic mutation carriers
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Male breast cancer
- Benign breast disease including breast masses, cysts, nipple discharge
- Breast conserving surgery (lumpectomy)
- Nipple-sparing mastectomy
- Prophylactic mastectomy
- Intraoperative mastectomy
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Axillary lymph node dissection
- Immediate breast reconstruction
- Prepectoral breast implant reconstruction
To schedule a consultation, call (301) 260-3292.
We prioritize prevention through specialized evaluation with mammography screening, ultrasounds, and more. Our team of dedicated breast imagers offer screening and diagnostic mammography using state-of-the-art technology, including:
Breast Tomosynthesis (3D Mammography) with the latest C-View software that reduces radiation exposure to patients.
SmartCurve™ Mammography: An evolutionary technology that’s shaped like a woman’s breast and is clinically proven to deliver a more comfortable mammogram.
Intelligent2D: The new wave of genius mammography with clearer 2D Reconstructed images.
To schedule a screening, call (301) 260-3301.