At MedStar Montgomery Medical Center, our gynecology specialists coordinate care with your primary care physician to make sure you receive the best care over the long term. Our gynecology services include all aspects of routine gynecologic care, with a focus on wellness and prevention.
MedStar Montgomery has a beautiful new Ob/Gyn office located at the hospital in Olney, MD and staffed with MedStar Georgetown University Hospital physicians specializing in gynecology services.
Conditions We Treat
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Disease prevention: wellness education, seminars, screenings, risk assessment
- Routine evaluation: annual well-woman visits
- Diagnostic evaluation: pelvic imaging, colposcopy, specialized workups, biopsies, ultrasound, hysteroscopy
- Comprehensive treatment: medical management, gynecologic surgery (including minimally invasive and laser surgery) to remove fibroids, abnormal growths, uterus, ovaries, cervix
- Menopause: hormone replacement therapy, bone density testing, heart testing
- Gynecologic oncology: treatment of cancers of the vagina, cervix, uterus, ovary, and vulva; genetic testing for women with a family history of ovarian cancer
- Gynecologic endocrinology: menstrual irregularities, hormone imbalances, inappropriate lactation, precocious and delayed puberty, hirsutism (excessive hair growth), infertility
- Gynecologic urology: incontinence, prolapse, bladder disorders, urologic cancers
We also have the resources and expertise to treat HIV-positive patients and other immunosuppressed patients.
Whenever possible, we offer gynecology services on an outpatient basis. When you do need to be admitted to the hospital, we have comfortable inpatient units that meet the special needs of our women patients.
Learn more urogynecology treatments available that include:
- Uterine growths and ovarian cysts
- Urinary disorders
- Incontinence Treatment and Pelvic Surgery
- Pelvic Prolapse
Request an Appointment
To request an appointment with a women's health physician, please fill out the form below. A representative will call you within one business day.
Request an Appointment
For more information or to speak with a women's health specialist, call us at 855-546-1989.
Our top-notch team of professionals understand the special needs of women at every stage of life and are experienced in managing all aspects of a woman’s care. Meet our Gynecology Specialists: