Our board-certified surgeons offer a wide variety of services in all aspects of routine gynecologic care, with a focus on wellness and prevention.
Gynecologic Conditions We Treat
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Uterine growths
- Ovarian cysts
- Urinary incontinence
- Bladder disorders
Our technology, as well as our approach to treatment, is tailored to the specific needs of each individual patient. We offer the greatest level of comfort and minimally invasive techniques, which reduce recovery time and minimize hospital stays.
Areas of Expertise
- Colposcopy: a procedure used to examine your cervix, vagina, and vulva for signs of disease
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP): one of the most frequently used approaches to treat high grade cervical dysplasia
- Cystoscopy: a test that allows your doctor to look at the inside of the bladder and the urethra using a thin, lighted instrument called a cystoscope
- Urodynamics: a diagnostic study of pressure in the bladder that can be used in explaining and treating incontinence
- Hysteroscopy: a procedure that allows your doctor to look inside your uterus in order to diagnose and treat causes of abnormal bleeding
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy: the removal of the uterus
- Uterine fibroid embolization (UFE): a minimally invasive treatment involving the injection of microscopic particles into particular targeted arteries to selectively block blood flow to the fibroids, causing the fibroids themselves to gradually and consistently shrink over time
We also offer quality-of-life evaluations for bladder dysfunctions, including bladder training, vaginal surgeries, and sacral stimulator treatments for severe incontinence that has not responded to other therapies.
Cancers We Diagnose & Treat
- Cervical cancer
- Uterine cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Fallopian tubal cancer
- Vulvar/vaginal cancer
- Cancer of the placenta (trophoblastic disease)
Women's Health Specialists
Upcoming Classes & Events
We offer classes for women of all ages, mothers and mothers-to-be. Throughout the year, we also offer a "Meet the Docs" series to learn more about our individual specialists and our practice locations. View our class schedule.
Request an Appointment
To request an appointment with a women's health physician, please fill out the form below. A representative will call you within one business day.