Maternity Services at MedStar Montgomery
At MedStar Montgomery, we offer a complete list of maternity services, including pregnancy care, delivery, and postpartum care for expectant families. For generations, families have been delivering healthy babies at our hospital, and we are proud of our tradition of providing excellent care at such an important time.
Our maternity services include specialists who treat and manage normal pregnancies, high-risk pregnancies, and a broad range of obstetrical conditions. Meet MedStar Montgomery's maternity services specialists.
We support expectant parents' needs by offering a wide range of maternity services classes designed to help families prepare for the baby's arrival. Our programs are designed with every family member in mind. Families will have an opportunity to learn more about:
- Prepared childbirth
- Infant care and safety
- Sibling adjustment
- Parenting and grandparenting skills
Learn more at maternity services at MedStar Montgomery:
Make an Appointment
For more information or to speak with a women's health specialist, call us at 855-546-1989.
Classes & Events
- Maternity Programs (PDF) - download this flyer for a list of all available classes and events.
- OB/GYN Meet & Greet - learn more about upcoming meet and greets at MedStar Montgomery.
- For more information about classes that are available or to register, click here or call 301-774-8881.
Maternal Newborn Center Tours
- Tours of our Maternal Newborn Center are available for our pregnant couples every other Sunday from 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Call 301-774-8700 for reservations.