Get the best care available from board-certified surgeons exclusively trained on the breast. You’ll have access to a state-of-the-art suite and team of specialists, nurses and a breast health navigator by your side every step of the way.
Conditions we treat
- Newly diagnosed breast cancer
- Genetic mutation carriers
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Male breast cancer
- Benign breast disease including breast masses, cysts, nipple discharge
- Breast conserving surgery (lumpectomy)
- Nipple-sparing mastectomy
- Prophylactic mastectomy
- Intraoperative mastectomy
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Axillary lymph node dissection
- Immediate breast reconstruction
- Prepectoral breast implant reconstruction
To schedule a consultation, call (301) 260-3292.
We prioritize prevention through specialized evaluation with mammography screening, ultrasounds, and more. Our team of dedicated breast imagers offer screening and diagnostic mammography using state-of-the-art technology, including:
Breast Tomosynthesis (3D Mammography) with the latest C-View software that reduces radiation exposure to patients.
SmartCurve™ Mammography: An evolutionary technology that’s shaped like a woman’s breast and is clinically proven to deliver a more comfortable mammogram.
Intelligent2D: The new wave of genius mammography with clearer 2D Reconstructed images.
To schedule a screening, call (301) 260-3301.
Call us Today
Schedule an appointment or get more information about our services.
MedStar Montgomery is part of the MedStar Orthopaedic Institute the area’s largest and most experienced team of orthopedic surgeons. A leader in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of orthopedic conditions, we combine the experience and expertise of more than 35 skilled orthopedic surgeons—most who are fellowship-trained experts—who use their knowledge and advanced training to customize the right solution for you.
No matter how simple or complex your orthopedic condition, our team of fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons has the expertise to help you.
We set high expectations for your recovery and tackle any challenge to restore your function and range of motion. Our goal is to get you back to your favorite activities—whether it’s walking, playing a professional sport or keeping up with your grandchildren.
MedStar Montgomery Medical Center will bring a variety of health and wellness events to the Olney Farmers & Artists Market each Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. between May 12th and August 25th.
Join us as we partner with local organizations and businesses all summer long, along with MedStar's own doctors, to provide useful everyday medical expertise and fun activities for people of all ages.
Thank you for applying to be a volunteer at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center. Someone will contact you shortly.
The Women's Board Scholarship 2018 Submissions
Thanks for your application! Please check your email for a copy of your application.
The application process is not complete until you submit the supporting documents.
Supporting documents include:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Resume (Optional)
- Proof of Citizenship (scholarship winners from 2016 and 2017 are not required to resubmit proof of citizenship)
- Original Transcript (submitted by the school)
Details on how to submit supporting documentation may be found on the Scholarship Application Process page.
- Download U.S. Citizenship Acceptable Documents Here.
- Official Transcript: Must be mailed (Women's Board Scholarship Committee, P.O. Box 432, Olney, MD 20830) or emailed ([email protected]) by your school's registrar's office.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship: May be mailed to the Women’s Board Scholarship Committee or dropped‑off at the MGH Health Foundation Office during the listed business hours. Please see Scholarship Application Process page for details.