The cardiac and vascular team at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center is a diverse group that includes world-renowned cardiologists, vascular surgeons, radiologists, emergency medicine physicians, neurologists and neurosurgeons. The team is supported by diabetology, nutritional services, rehabilitation services, social work, and palliative care.
Our team is continuously committed to research and the development of leading edge technology, both medical and surgical. Our goal is to keep your heart as healthy as possible.
The Cardiac and Vascular Program is led by:
- Mukul K. Das, M.D., Radiologist
- Robert L. Fox, M.D., F.A.C.S., Vascular Surgeon
- Robert A. Gallino, M.D., F.A.C.C., Cardiologist (View video profile)
- Richard A. Silva, M.D., F.A.C.S., Vascular Surgeon
- Ajay S. Sufi, M.D., Radiologist
- Michael D. Sulkin, M.D., F.A.C.S., Vascular Surgeon
- Richard Weinstein, M.D., Cardiologist
- John M. Yackee, M.D., F.A.C.C., Cardiologist