Gifts-in-kind are non-monetary donations given by individuals, local organizations and groups, and community schools, to provide our patients and families comfort during their stay at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center.
These gifts come in many varieties, some include:
- Knitted blankets and bonnets for our newborns
- Handmade pillows for cardiopulmonary patients
- Handmade heart-shaped pillows for oncology patients with mastectomies
- Bags of goodies for infusion center patients
- Brand new toys for pediatrics
Please enjoy the slideshow below to see some of the generous gifts-in-kind donated to ensure the comfort of our patients and families.
Are you interested in donating a gift-in-kind donation? Please contact the MGH Health Foundation at 301-774-8777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up a time to drop your gifts off. All gifts-in-kind must be brand new items. Thank you for your support!