The Women's Board Scholarship 2018 Submissions
Thanks for your application! Please check your email for a copy of your application.
The application process is not complete until you submit the supporting documents.
Supporting documents include:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Resume (Optional)
- Proof of Citizenship (scholarship winners from 2016 and 2017 are not required to resubmit proof of citizenship)
- Original Transcript (submitted by the school)
Details on how to submit supporting documentation may be found on the Scholarship Application Process page.
- Download U.S. Citizenship Acceptable Documents Here.
- Official Transcript: Must be mailed (Women's Board Scholarship Committee, P.O. Box 432, Olney, MD 20830) or emailed ([email protected]) by your school's registrar's office.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship: May be mailed to the Women’s Board Scholarship Committee or dropped‑off at the MGH Health Foundation Office during the listed business hours. Please see Scholarship Application Process page for details.