Questions about the Scholarship Program?
- Send an email to the committee
- Call and leave a voicemail at 301-774-8840
THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED.
The Women's Board Scholarship 2018 Submissions
Thanks for submitting your application!
Print this page as confirmation that you have submitted your application.
The application process is not complete until you submit the supporting documents.
Supporting documents include:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Resume (Optional)
- Proof of Citizenship (scholarship winners from 2016 and 2017 are not required to resubmit proof of citizenship)
- Original Transcript (submitted by the school)
Details on how to submit supporting documentation may be found on the Scholarship Application Process page.
- Download U.S. Citizenship Acceptable Documents Here.
- Official Transcript: Must be mailed (Women's Board Scholarship Committee, P.O. Box 432, Olney, MD 20830) or emailed (email@example.com) by your school's registrar's office.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship: May be mailed to the Women’s Board Scholarship Committee or dropped‑off at the MGH Health Foundation Office during the listed business hours. Please see Scholarship Application Process page for details.