MedStar Montgomery Medical Center's Community Newsletter
In Focused on You, you’ll learn tips to live a healthy and active life, learn about FREE and low-cost programs in the community, and learn about upcoming expansions in our services. To receive a printed copy of Focused on You, please call 301-774-8969. Registration for all classes and events can be completed by calling 301-774-8881 or visiting our Events Archive.
Latest Edition - Spring 2018
This issue of Focused on You is full of patients who have overcome health challenges to regain enjoyment of the pastimes they love.
Articles in This Issue
- Integrating Mind, Body, and Spirit for Improved Health and Well-being
- Two Thumbs Up for Arthritis Surgery
- Cyclist Conquers Throat Cancer
- Substance Use Support Group Helps Teens Get Healthy
- Sports Medicine Program Motivates Fitness Buffs and New "Athletes in Training"
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
- Community Class Schedule
- At MedStar Montgomery, we care about the health and well-being of our community. One of the ways we try to keep you healthy and active is by offering special classes and events such as: Support Groups, Senior Wellness, Fitness Classes, Diabetes Classes, Youth Programs and Parenting Classes.