MedStar Montgomery Medical Center's Community Newsletter
In Focused on You, you’ll learn tips to live a healthy and active life, learn about FREE and low-cost programs in the community, and learn about upcoming expansions in our services. To receive a printed copy of Focused on You, please call 301-774-8969. Registration for all classes and events can be completed by calling 301-774-8881 or visiting our Events Archive.
Latest Edition - Fall 2017
In this latest issue of Focused on You, grandmother Delmy Martinez is grateful to renowned neurosurgeon Alexandros Powers, MD for relieving her back and leg pain. Delmy can now play with her granddaughter, Scarlette, pain-free. Learn how new mother Krystal Joshua overcame the obstacles of a high-risk pregnancy with the help of her obstetrician, Sujithra Jayaraj, MD.
Articles in This Issue
- Back on Her Feet: A Spinal Surgery Success Story
- High Risk Pregnancies: Skilled, Supportive, and Safe Deliveries
- Philanthropic Support Brings New Tech and Staff to the Maternal Newborn Center
- The ABCs of Pediatric Respiratory Illness: Asthma, Bronchiolitis, Croup
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Welcome Dawn Leonard, MD – MedStar Breast Health Program
- Community Class Schedule
- At MedStar Montgomery, we care about the health and well-being of our community. One of the ways we try to keep you healthy and active is by offering special classes and events such as: Support Groups, Senior Wellness, Fitness Classes, Diabetes Classes, Youth Programs and Parenting Classes.