MedStar Montgomery Medical Center's Community Newsletter
In Focused on You, you’ll learn tips to live a healthy and active life, learn about FREE and low-cost programs in the community, and learn about upcoming expansions in our services. To receive a printed copy of Focused on You, please call 301-774-8969. Registration for all classes and events can be completed by calling 301-774-8881 or visiting our Events Archive.
Latest Edition - Spring/Summer 2021
This issue of Focused on You is full of patients who have overcome health challenges to regain enjoyment of the pastimes they love.
Articles in This Issue
- THelp for the Long-Haulers: The COVID Recovery Program
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs: What You Need To Know
- Not Your Average Miracle Baby
- A Tale of Two Cancers
- Bunnie Beats the Odds: Battling Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome With a Surgeon’s Hand
- In Honor of Ramash: The Quasba Family Provides Life-Giving Connections to ICU Patients
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
- Community Class Schedule
- At MedStar Montgomery, we care about the health and well-being of our community. One of the ways we try to keep you healthy and active is by offering special classes and events such as: Support Groups, Senior Wellness, Fitness Classes, Diabetes Classes, Youth Programs and Parenting Classes.