MedStar Montgomery Medical Center's Community Newsletter
In Focused on You, you’ll learn tips to live a healthy and active life, learn about FREE and low-cost programs in the community, and learn about upcoming expansions in our services. To receive a printed copy of Focused on You, please call 301-774-8969. Registration for all classes and events can be completed by calling 301-774-8881 or visiting our Events Archive.
Latest Edition - Winter 2017
In this latest issue of Focused on You, David and wife Keesha undergo weight loss surgery in order to improve their overall health. 81-year-old Thomasina Borkman learns how to "breathe easy," thanks to the help of Dr. Manu Kaushal and pulmonary rehabilitation. Ruth Davila is back to work after recovering from a heart attack that she never saw coming.
Articles in This Issue
- Protecting Your Skin During the Winter Months
- "Weight" No More!
- Beating the "Winter Blues"
- Philanthropic Support Brings New Equipment to the Department of Emergency Medicine
- Breathing Easy
- Heart Smart: Detecting Signs of a Heart Attack
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
- Community Class Schedule
- At MedStar Montgomery, we care about the health and well-being of our community. One of the ways we try to keep you healthy and active is by offering special classes and events such as: Support Groups, Senior Wellness, Fitness Classes, Diabetes Classes, Youth Programs and Parenting Classes.